Monday, September 10, 2012

Hiking in Beautiful British Columbia

  Two weeks ago, this fantastic group of 5 camp friends set out on an adventure in the beautiful alpine meadows of Manning Park, BC. Other than the sore shoulders and knees, trudging to a far away campsite in the dark, and a freezing cold night, the hike was a success! The sunset on Friday night over the meadows and mountains was breath-taking, the wildflowers stretched on and on for miles, the view from the peak of the First Brother was terrific, refreshing patches of snow surprised us, and sometimes we couldn't help but burst into selections from the "Sound of Music" as well as many hymns! These are just a few pictures to share a glimpse of God's grand creation that we got to enjoy in Beautiful British Columbia.





















1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I haven't spent much time in Manning Park, but it looks like I'm going to have to explore that area sometime in the near future. I'll have to show these pictures to Jonathan. I know he'd love to hike there. Thanks for showing me a little taste of BC that I never knew about!

    ReplyDelete