Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Camp Life






























My last summer of working at camp has just finished! I have not been consistently taking photos this summer, but I always snap a picture of my cabin of girls each week and usually a few other various ones when I feel the impulse. This is a very random assortment or pictures, but it's a glimpse into what I have experienced every week and the beauty that I'm constantly surrounded by in God's beautiful creation at camp.
The other beauty that I was surrounded by is that of my campers. Each week, they showed me glimpses of Jesus in different and unique ways. Though I'm busy, exhausted, sometimes frustrated, and definitely imperfect, I love being a counsellor! I'm thankful for the responsibility God gave me through this job and I can only pray that He has let His love shine through me in spite of myself.




















No comments:

Post a Comment